Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome to the new outreach of ALLUNY. In our effort to get everyone to participate in some way, we're launching this blog and looking for your comments and suggestions.

I'm going out on a limb here and suggesting that not everyone is as crazed as am I when it comes to blogs and RSS feeds. In case you aren't following the 3 Geeks with a Law Blog, let me recommend their List of Top Ten Lists.

They have included links to memorable quotes, best law blogs, and wackiest stories of 2008. But my favorite is 50 Websites you'll Wonder how you Lived Without.

Share your favorite blog post or website with your colleagues. I guarantee your contribution will be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you want me to know about this blog? So happy to be here.

    ReplyDelete