Confused about Dodd-Frank?
Not sure where to find the regulations for this new law?
Want to be ready when the questions begin?
Then don't miss the next PLI-LLAGNY audio briefing, "Where in the World is Dodd-Frank? A Guide For Researchers." This program will be held on January 20th from 1pm to 2pm.
"Where in the World is Dodd-Frank? A Guide For Researchers" will cover:
- An overview of the Dodd-Frank Act & the best available tools for getting up to speed on the law
- How the regulatory structure has changed, and what changes are being planned
- The best resources for tracking the ongoing regulatory process
The presenters will be Craig Eastland, Business Reference Librarian at Boston University School of Management; and Lisa A. Junghahn, Business & Corporate Law Research Librarian at Harvard Law School Library
- To read more about the program, click here visit http://www.pli.edu/Content.aspx?dsNav=Ns:sort_date%7C101%7C1%7C%2CN:4294940417-164&ID=122400
- To see the program flyer on LLAGNY ‘s home page, visit http://www.aallnet.org/chapter/llagny/
- To register for the program, visit http://www.pli.edu/Commerce/ShoppingCart.aspx?Action=Add&item_sk=31925&ContinueShoppingUrl=http://www.pli.edu/Content.aspx?dsNav=Ns:sort_date%7C101%7C1%7C%2CN:4294940417-164&ID=122400
This program is free and open to all librarians and library professionals; and there is NO cost to attend. CLE is available.
We hope you will join us on January 20th, 2011 for this exciting new program!
This briefing was conceived and created in cooperation with Practising Law Institute (PLI) and the Law Library Association of Greater New York (LLAGNY) The PLI-LLAGNY Research Training briefings are chaired by Janice E. Henderson, Gitelle Seer, and Patricia Barbone. PLI has had a long tradition of supporting professional development for librarians and has made its popular audio briefing format available in order to support continuing education for librarians.
Janice E. Henderson, Program Co-chair