Administrative Law Information Systems Manager
Secretary of the State, Hartford CT
Closing Date: Sept. 5, 2014
- This position will manage a currently-in-development information system for electronic adoption, publishing and public access to state administrative law and related information resources.
- A more detailed description is provided in the official job class specification available at: http://das.ct.gov/HR/JobspecNew/JobDetail.asp?FCC=6882
- A Master's degree in Library or Information Science from an ALA accredited program.
- Four years of professional experience in an academic, government or firm law library or similar setting providing legal information services.
- The four years of experience must include one year of specialized experience in electronic services or a related technology-oriented professional library position involving substantially similar duties.
- A JD or equivalent degree from an ABA or AALS-accredited institution may be substituted for one year of the experience excluding the specialized experience.
The State of Connecticut is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.