AALL offers nonmembers a complimentary one-year membership when they register for the AALL Annual Meeting and Conference, to be held July 23-26 in Philadelphia. The membership includes:
- Career resources, such as the online Career Center and continuing education to help you learn new skills to advance in your career
- Access to specialized information created just for law librarians, such as the Biennial Salary
- Survey and the Price Index for Legal Publications
- Subscriptions to the monthly magazine, AALL Spectrum, and quarterly journal, Law Library Journal, to help you keep up on the latest trends in law librarianship
- The opportunity to network and connect with other law librarians from across the country who share similar interests and are facing the same challenges
- Discounted rates on all AALL products and services, such as publications, webinars, and online job postings
Annual Meeting registration is now open. Register by June 1 at the early bird rate and save $100. Be sure to take advantage of this special offer for nonmembers.