In March, AALL dues invoices for 2011-2012 mailed out to all library directors for their institutionally paid memberships and to all other individual members. The deadline for membership renewal is May 31.
When you renew early—by May 1—you will be entered in a drawing for a free 2011 AALL Annual Meeting and Conference registration. If you renew on time—by May 31—you'll be entered in a drawing for a free AALL webinar of your choice in 2011-2012. Following is the 2011 membership renewal schedule:
- March: First dues invoices mailed out.
- May: Second dues invoices mailed out.
- June: Final dues invoices mailed out.
- July: Expiration notices e-mailed to all members—individuals and those paid by institutions.
- August 1: Expired members deleted from the AALL membership database and access to the AALLNET Members Only Section and Law Library Journal and AALL Spectrum subscriptions discontinued.
For more information or to renew your membership online, view the application form on AALLNET. If you have any questions about your membership renewal, contact AALL Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312/205-8022.